Meet our Rocking Chef de Cuisine Cheyenne
Meet Cheyenne Bond! As Chef de Cuisine, she has perfected the private event catering game. It’s been a treat (literally and figuratively!) to be working with her and tasting her charming Southern specialties. Read on to get to know our amazing talent in 10 Qs:
1. What was the first dish you ever made? My moms chicken and dumplings. Poached chicken breast with carrots and celery, Bisquick dumplings
2. What’s your favorite cookbook? Right now my favorite cookbook is the Flavor Bible. Looking through this book always helps with inspiration.
3. How long have you been working at Cannon Green? I have been working with Cannon Green for 3 and half years. Currently I am the Chef de Cuisine and handle all of the banquets.
4. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done? The wildest thing I have done is waiting to go to Disney till I was 30!! It’s literally the happiest place on earth!
5. What was your first job? Working at a bowling alley as a snack bar attendant when I was 15.
6. Favorite grocery store? Whole Foods. They always have fresh proteins and special cheeses and other goodies.
7. One thing you never put in your grocery cart? Instant hollandaise!
8. Cocktail go-to? Disaronno on the rocks or a Diablo Verde from The Grocery.
9. On a day or night off, where could we find you? On a day or night off I like to check out new local restaurants and see what they have to offer or I hang out in my back yard.
10. Favorite song to cook to? This is a hard one! I really like to listen to Led Zeppelin radio on Pandora right now. It is upbeat and who doesn’t love classic rock from the 80’s and 90’s?!
Rock on Cheyenne! To check some out the culinary creations she has been whipping up on our Cannon Green Private Events Sample Menus.