Continuum Wine Tasting with Carissa Mondavi
Join us as we welcome Carissa Mondavi, granddaughter of Robert Mondavi and daughter of Tim Mondavi, as she presents Continuum Estate wines at a tasting of these library wines in the Cannon Green Courtyard. These wines hail from the Pritchard Hill region of Napa Valley, where some of the most high-end and cult wines are produced. Carissa will walk us through the rich history of her family and how her father began and nurtured this project, focusing on only one wine, the cabernet blend. As Continuum Estate only makes red wine, we will be featuring several other wines including Herbert Beaufort Grand Cru Champagne. Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
This event takes place on Wednesday, November 8th from 7-11 pm. Tickets are $100 per person. Purchase tickets here.
- Herbert Beaufort Champagne
- Continuum 2009
- Continuum 2011
- Continuum 2014
- Bruleed Raclette, baguette, muscadine jelly
- Colorado Lamb Chops – lavender and french mustard encrusted
- Tortellini, chicken, Foie Gras, Black truffle
- Dark Chocolate Budino, Mascarpone whip